LabHill Digital Solutions
Our digital marketing company in the Philippines creates valuable online experiences.
We will provide solutions that lasts, services that matter, and a business that thrives.
When people see roadblocks, we see opportunities – more of it. When there are no doors or no windows, we use all the tools there is and even create solid ones where the results are always win-win.
From striking websites to compelling write-ups borne out of years of experience, we will provide what your business needs.
frequently asked questions
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is a term for marketing activities from any electronic equipment (digital device) that uses the internet. One of the main goals of marketing is to connect the 3Rs (right time, the right place, and the right product or service) to your audience. In mid-2020, most of the people are inside their homes. At this time, digital marketing is the strongest platform to be at in connecting with your 3Rs.
Yes! An increased online activity has so far marked 2020 because of the quarantine. The longer people stay at homes, the longer they will use the internet.
The shift from offline to online should be paramount if your business is to thrive. This is where strategies of digital marketing agencies in the Philippines must strike!
Majority of the population of the Philippines is more proactive. They research more. With this admirable trait, your reviews must be convincing. Having a professionally-made website is tantamount to maximizing brand exposure. For example, if you are an exporter in the Philippines, your business is more likely to stand out if you have a website.
The best digital marketing is SEO marketing. Just ask any person, Google has become a household name as the top choice in searching for a product or service for every Filipino. Around 96 percent of content is distributed in search engines.
Even better than sole SEO marketing is a combination of search engine optimization, content marketing through writeups, email marketing, and social media marketing.
First, set an initial goal.
Second, determine the factors for your goal. Use the SMART planning strategy. S.M.A.R.T. may be a digital marketing strategy cliché but it is used for a reason.
S stands for ‘specific’.
• What are you trying to accomplish?
• Why are you planning to accomplish this project?
• Who are you planning to recruit in your team to accomplish your goal?
• What are the obstacles and requirements for your goal?
M stands for ‘measurable’. Ask yourself this:
• What metrics are you trying to accomplish?
• List milestones for you to accomplish these metrics.
A stands for ‘achievable’.
• This is the part where you have to put your feet firmly on the ground. Knowing your limits is the proper mindset for this part. However, this does not mean that you will stay within limits. Much like an uninformed person is on his current knowledge, to make your goal ‘achievable’, you must list the skills, knowledge, and attitude that you need. The question you should be asking yourself is, “How am I going to accomplish this goal?”
R stands for ‘relevant’.
• Your products and services must always be aligned with your business goals. How you create and apply strategies for your products and services will lead you to achieve your goals. Any changes in plans or devising contingency strategies must be scrutinized. Your business must evolve with the times after all, not revolve.
T stands for ‘time-bound’.
• A sense of urgency almost always speeds things up. This sense of urgency enables businesses to maximize their profit when golden opportunities come. Similarly, this enables the same companies to cut their losses too especially when risks far outweigh the benefits.
• A and B are same tasks. However, 10 minutes is allocated for Task A and 10 hours for Task B. Spreading out the time to complete Task B is chock-full of distractions. Creating a sense of urgency for a task that must be completed in 10 minutes will be finished in the same time frame.
Third, craft a new SMART goal.